1) Why should I buy a computer from you?We offer a superior product and excellent service at a reasonable price. We hand-build each and every computer from scratch and fully test everything before we sell it, so you can be assured that it will work flawlessly for a long time. In fact, we are so confident you will be thoroughly pleased with our computers that we offer a two year unlimited warranty standard on every computer we sell as well as a 10 days, no questions asked return policy. We will even come to your house to fix your computer at no additional cost! If this isn't reason enough for you to buy from us, we don't know what is.
2) Why are your computers more expensive than some advertised computers?Okay, we will level with you. No, we do not always have the lowest prices in the world. Sometimes, another manufacturer will come along and offer a system for cheaper than we can possibly build it for. Many times, these systems are cheap ONLY after you send in several different mail-in rebates. Many manufacturers may even force you to sign up for an affiliate's Internet Service Provider (ISP) in order to get a rebate. PC˛ Computers does not believe in such practices. Also, many computers out there are cheap because they use inferior components in their computers. We do not believe in this either. (For more information on our computers, please also visit our " Why we think PC˛ Computers is better" page.) However, we still strive to offer you the best for less... Everyday.
3) What if I don't want a pre-fab computer?Don't worry! While PC˛ Computers offers several pre-configured systems, we still believe that many people want a computer that is just for them. This is why PC˛ Computers prides itself on offering custom built computer systems tailor made to YOUR specifications, not what some big manufacturer THINKS you need.
4) But what if I like one of your advertised specials?Often we will advertise a specific computer package on one of our specials. If you like one of these specials but want it customized, we can do that too! Don't need a monitor? No problem. Want a bigger Hard Drive? Who doesn't? Need a better printer? We'll get you one. And don't think you'll have to sacrifice on price either. We will use the advertised sale price as the base price and simply modify it based on what you want.
5) My computer is broken. What do I do?If you bought your computer from us and it is still under warranty, you can either bring it back to us or schedule a house call and we will fix it for you either way at no cost to you. If your computer is out of warranty or you did not buy it from us, you can bring it to us or call us to schedule a house call and we will fix it at a reasonable price. We will fix ANY computer, regardless of where you bought it or how old it is.
6) What else do you do?We sell complete computer systems, components, software, and electronics; repair and upgrade computers; buy, sell, and trade used computers and components; create and maintain websites; setup networks and servers; repair, clean, and sell printers; sell and install audio-visual equipment, including LCD TVs, sound systems, and recording equipment; and much, much more! That's why we say "Anything Computers, We Do!"
7) What if I do not live near Albany, NY?If you live elsewhere in Eastern NY, Western MA, or Southern Vermont, you can still schedule a service call with us and we will come to your house or business to fix or upgrade your computer. We will also deliver and setup a computer for you as well. However, if you are more than 20 miles away, we must add an extra $30 service charge to cover the mileage on our vehicles.
Content © Copyright 2009-2010 PC˛ Computers All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By: Digital Design Studios © Copyright 2008-2010 Digital Design Studios All Rights Reserved.